Land excavation is the first step in a number of construction projects. So, to start yours on the right foot, call the excavation contractors at John Falvella Construction Services. Serving the lower Hudson Valley since 1983, we have the first-hand experience, high-powered equipment, and local connections needed to tackle a wide range of grading and excavating services. From basement excavation to trench excavation to pool excavation, we can do it all.
Ready to work with one of the most reliable excavating companies in Montgomery, Newburgh, New Windsor, and beyond? Call or email us today for a consultation!
Excavating Contractor for Residential & Commercial Properties
At John Falvella Construction Services, we literally move mountains to meet the construction excavation needs of our customers. That means our earthmoving contractors will stop at nothing to deal with a variety of vital jobs around your home or business. You’ll find our excavating services come in handy for:
- Construction site improvement and preparation
- Digging foundations
- Basement excavation
- Property grading
- Drainage system installs
- Retaining wall construction
- Sewer and septic work
- Water trenching
- Driveway grading
- And more!
Before you allow any serious digging on your lot, make sure you’re working with excavation contractors who know how to deliver quality results. Whether you need us to excavate land for a stand-alone project or you need us to prepare your site for all-new construction, you can rest easy leaving your land excavation to John Falvella Construction Services.
We’re a local, family-owned excavation company that puts customer satisfaction at the top of our priorities. We’ll come out to your property in the lower Hudson Valley and put our decades’ worth of expertise to work for your property. Call our excavating contractors to set up an appointment!
Site Improvement & Preparation for New Builds
As licensed builders, we know how crucial it is to thoroughly and correctly lay the groundwork for any type of new construction or expansion. Whether you’re adding on to your house or building a new apartment complex from the ground up, you need one of our excavation experts to prepare the site before you can break ground. Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Survey the land, determining the correct property boundaries and clearly marking the perimeter.
- Clear the site, which includes removing trees, roots, boulders, and any other structures that could obstruct the build.
- Test the soil, checking for structural integrity and water absorption so you will know if any hazardous conditions exist.
- Examine the geotechnical conditions of the site, using the rock composition, water table, and groundwater conditions to inform how the foundation should be built.
- Plan the overall site design, deciding where to put the buildings, septic systems, drainage systems, access roads, and other crucial structures.
From basic land grading and backfilling to total site preparation for new builds, John Falvella Construction Services is the team in Montgomery you can trust. Unlike other excavating companies, we even offer free estimates, convenient financing, and emergency service to help you take care of land excavation jobs large or small.
Give us a call today so we can start planning your project!